Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Date Values Changing Rows

We have a shared workbook, and one of the worksheets always changes date
values. For example, we have columns that list people's birthdays, address,
driver's license expiration, etc., but the columns with date values will
change to other rows. Like one person's birthdate will move down to someone
else's row. None of the other information does this, only columns with
dates, and it is only one of our worksheets that does this. The others have
similiar info but the dates save just fine. Can anyone shed some light on
this problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Are you doing any manipulation of the dates or of any rows / columns of
the worksheet?

Are these just normal Excel dates that have been typed into the
worksheet, or are they formulas that are calculating the dates?

I think you can post workbooks to this forum - if you could create a
sample workbook that exhibits this behavior (and has no confidential /
proprietary data in it) the odds of someone being able to help would go
up...

--
jamescox
jamescox's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=449

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I am not doing any manipulation to the dates, there are formulas in other
colums of the spreadsheet, but not in any of the date columns. I will
attempt to create a workbook that exhibits the behavior and post it on here.
Thanks for your input!