Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default text offset

I have some code that searches for the first available cell from the bottom
in column a and saves data. I have some data that I would like saved in the
adjacent cell in column b. I can do the same search from the bottom in column
b but is there a more efficient/easier way.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try the below (from yesterdays post). Time will be insserted in ColB of every
adjacent cell..

Private Sub TextBox1_KeyDown(ByVal KeyCode As MSForms.ReturnInteger, ByVal
Shift As Integer)
If KeyCode = 13 Then
lngRow = Sheets("Sheet1").Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row + 1
Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A" & lngRow) = TextBox1.Text
Sheets("Sheet1").Range("B" & lngRow) = Now()
TextBox1.Text = ""

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"NDBC" wrote:

I have some code that searches for the first available cell from the bottom
in column a and saves data. I have some data that I would like saved in the
adjacent cell in column b. I can do the same search from the bottom in column
b but is there a more efficient/easier way.

Text and gridlines offset from one another Steve Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 March 12th 09 04:25 PM
Compare Cell Values, Offset(-1,0), Offset(-1,-1), and xlFillDefaul RyGuy Excel Worksheet Functions 2 September 28th 07 10:54 PM
Excel radial diagram text offset Schley Charts and Charting in Excel 1 August 21st 07 05:05 PM
offset Larry Excel Worksheet Functions 4 May 12th 05 04:10 AM
Offset? Patrick_KC Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 November 29th 04 10:17 PM