-   -   text offset (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/235387-text-offset.html)

NDBC

text offset

I have some code that searches for the first available cell from the bottom
in column a and saves data. I have some data that I would like saved in the
adjacent cell in column b. I can do the same search from the bottom in column
b but is there a more efficient/easier way.

Jacob Skaria

text offset

Try the below (from yesterdays post). Time will be insserted in ColB of every
adjacent cell..

Private Sub TextBox1_KeyDown(ByVal KeyCode As MSForms.ReturnInteger, ByVal
Shift As Integer)
If KeyCode = 13 Then
lngRow = Sheets("Sheet1").Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row + 1
Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A" & lngRow) = TextBox1.Text
Sheets("Sheet1").Range("B" & lngRow) = Now()
TextBox1.Text = ""

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria