Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I sort the information returned from a query?

I use MS Query in Excel. On some of my queries I need to sort a portion of
the returned data in a different order than what the query is built for. Use
to be easy in Excel 2003, but the new Excel version returnes the query data
in some table format with filters automatically turned on, and if you try to
sort a portion of the data, you get all of the data sorted - not just the
portion you want.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If desired, send your file to my address below along with this msg and
a clear explanation of what you want and before/after examples.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel