Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default How do I sort the information returned from a query?

If desired, send your file to my address below along with this msg and
a clear explanation of what you want and before/after examples.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Fortarel" wrote in message
I use MS Query in Excel. On some of my queries I need to sort a portion of
the returned data in a different order than what the query is built for.
Use
to be easy in Excel 2003, but the new Excel version returnes the query
data
in some table format with filters automatically turned on, and if you try
sort a portion of the data, you get all of the data sorted - not just the
portion you want.

ExcelBanter Database Error
Database Error Database error
The ExcelBanter database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.excelbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.excelbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.