Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Separating data onto separate worksheet tabs

I have a very long list of data that has key identifying information in the
first column. Any ideas on how to automatically (without cutting an pasting)
moving all the data that has the same identifier in the first column onto a
separate worksheet tab?
Example:
A xxx xxx xxx xxx
A xxx xxx xxx xxx
B xxx xxx xxx xxx
C xxx xxx xxx xxx
...... for the above example, I want all the rows that start with A on one
tab, then all the rows that start with B on another tab, etc.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi uneedpsi113

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm