Old June 29th 09, 02:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I shift cells down in Excel?

My spread sheet is a parts inventory for Ag Equioment parts. Somehow I have
shifted my description column up 1 cell and now the description of a
particular part doesn't line up with its part # or prices. How do I shift
that column cells down 1 row?

Old June 29th 09, 03:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Select the first cell of the range to be shifted downRight
clickInsertShift Cells down

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria