-   -   How do I shift cells down in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/235289-how-do-i-shift-cells-down-excel.html)

partsPat

How do I shift cells down in Excel?

My spread sheet is a parts inventory for Ag Equioment parts. Somehow I have
shifted my description column up 1 cell and now the description of a
particular part doesn't line up with its part # or prices. How do I shift
that column cells down 1 row?

Jacob Skaria

How do I shift cells down in Excel?

Select the first cell of the range to be shifted downRight
clickInsertShift Cells down

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria