Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Delete duplicate and original row

Is there a way to delete rows that are duplicates (both the duplicate row and
the original row), so that I am left with only rows that are completely
unique within a spreadsheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Duplicated in one column or many?

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"JStiehl" wrote in message
Is there a way to delete rows that are duplicates (both the duplicate row
and
the original row), so that I am left with only rows that are completely
unique within a spreadsheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Like pulling teeth here.
AND, would these blanks always be located in the same column(s)
Maybe send your file to me with this msg and COMPLETE explanation.
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel