Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Graph - Easy Question

I'm sure this is pretty easy but i have little to no skill with excel. I'm
using MS Excel 2003 and i want to create a graph compare 3 columns. The first
column has the date something was created, the second column has the date it
was completed and the last column has how many hours it took in total.

For example

06/28/09 12:00 06/28/09 05:00 5 hours

How would I go about creating this graph?
Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

With available information i assume you are looking to chart the hours date
wise.

Suppose you have your data in ColA to ColC with headers in Row1. For the
below example I assume you have data from row2 to row10

From menu InsertChart
Select say Line chartNext
Selct Tab 'Series'click Add
Select 'Category X axis labels' and select range A2:A10
Select 'values' and select the range C2:C10
Right click on x axisFormat Axisand custom format to dd-mm

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...artWizard.html

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria