Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cant sort graphics along with regular data in my EXCEL 2002 workpa

I created an inventory work sheet that has part numbers, descriptions, prices
and a ton more of info. I also included a column that shows a small picture
of each inventory item. When I later sort the table, the pictures do not sort
right along with the rest of the data in the table.
Can anybody help me please !!!!!!!!!
Thank you in adavnce to all
Eddie
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Eddie,
Objects and cell borders do not sort with cells. However,
if pictures are fitted exactly to the size of the cell, they will sort.
(press the Alt key while inserting the picture)
But that is not something I would want to rely on.

Comments sort with cells and you can place pictures in them.
Give that a try.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA