Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Culmative Graphs

Hi
I have many spreadsheets where I enter time based data and then want a graph
to display the culmative of the data.
ie
Jan 10
Feb 22
Mar 35
Apr 3
I would then want the graph to display values 10, 32, 67, 70
Is there any way of doing this without having a further calculated column
for the culmative amounts (10+22, 10+22+35 etc)? Which is fine for one
example but becomes very cumbersome for 50 datasets.
ta
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Add an additional column with formula. For example In cell C2 enter
formula..and copy that down..
=SUM(B$2:B2)

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"NomadPurple" wrote:

Hi
I have many spreadsheets where I enter time based data and then want a graph
to display the culmative of the data.
ie
Jan 10
Feb 22
Mar 35
Apr 3
I would then want the graph to display values 10, 32, 67, 70
Is there any way of doing this without having a further calculated column
for the culmative amounts (10+22, 10+22+35 etc)? Which is fine for one
example but becomes very cumbersome for 50 datasets.
ta

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Oops.. I initially thought you are looking for a formula..

http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/stacked-column.htm

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria