Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I set up to link

How do I set up to link (extract) a movie chapter (a file) to my power point
presentation or Excel presentation.

Thanks
Thai Ngo PhD
507-206-0399
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In excel use the HYPERLINK() function

=HYPERLINK(<path and file name,<name to be displayed)

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"tngovn" wrote:

How do I set up to link (extract) a movie chapter (a file) to my power point
presentation or Excel presentation.

Thanks
Thai Ngo PhD
507-206-0399

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Jacob-I really appreciate your help. I got it right on the first time.
One more question and hope you don't mind. I am loading the DVD karoke song
by chapter to the hard drive (since the original KaroKe DVD disk they
recorded 2-3 song in one files so I used Fab 6 to extract each chapter and
transfer to HD Media Player. It plays OK on the Monitor with remote control
and play continuoslly all the songs Files) on my folder. There is any way
can I make it stops playing so the next person can choose his song. Can I
use Excel or Power Point to generate a menu that link the button to the song
chosen by another singer. By the way when I play HD Media Player and it
required to use the remote control to do every thing when connect HD Media
Player. Thanks