Jambruins

Default Is there a way to...(calculation question)

I have 33 sheets with many equations on each sheet. 29 of the sheets only
need to be updated once a day. The other 4 sheets I am updating quite often
during the day. Is there a way to have the formulas on the 29 sheets update
once and then not have excel keep updating them. It takes a while to update
them all and I don't want to wait for it to do it. Anyone know a way to do
this or some way to speed up the process? Thanks