Old June 22nd 09, 05:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to add new currency Symbol in Format/Cell/Currency

Dears,

Please kindly let me kow if i can add a new currency symbol in Excel
format/cell/currency.
I wan to add a symbol for Afghanisan currecy - AFG.

thank in advance.

regards,
KN

Old June 22nd 09, 06:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try the below...

Right clickFormatCellsCustomType:=

[$AFG] #,##0.00

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

Old June 22nd 09, 07:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Dear Jacob Skaria,

Thanks, I apreciate your help.

Thanks again.

Regards,