-   -   How to add new currency Symbol in Format/Cell/Currency (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/234528-how-add-new-currency-symbol-format-cell-currency.html)

NOORZAD

How to add new currency Symbol in Format/Cell/Currency

Dears,

Please kindly let me kow if i can add a new currency symbol in Excel
format/cell/currency.
I wan to add a symbol for Afghanisan currecy - AFG.

thank in advance.

regards,
KN

Jacob Skaria

How to add new currency Symbol in Format/Cell/Currency

Try the below...

Right clickFormatCellsCustomType:=

[$AFG] #,##0.00

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"NOORZAD" wrote:

Dears,

Please kindly let me kow if i can add a new currency symbol in Excel
format/cell/currency.
I wan to add a symbol for Afghanisan currecy - AFG.

thank in advance.

regards,
KN

NOORZAD

How to add new currency Symbol in Format/Cell/Currency

Dear Jacob Skaria,

Thanks, I apreciate your help.

Thanks again.

Regards,