Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I duplicate background, bar color, etc. to other Charts?

I have 11 charts in one Workbook that tall need to have the same backgrounds,
bar colors, fonts, etc. How can I customize one and then duplicate the
customization on the other 10? I'm running Excel 2007.
--
BWeech
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Once you have customized one chart, save it as a template (Chart Tools,
Design, Tyoe, Save as template). Then , select another chart and apply
the template.
HTH
Daniel

I have 11 charts in one Workbook that tall need to have the same backgrounds,
bar colors, fonts, etc. How can I customize one and then duplicate the
customization on the other 10? I'm running Excel 2007.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Please don't cross post.

Also see the answer at your other post.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"BWeech" wrote:

I have 11 charts in one Workbook that tall need to have the same backgrounds,
bar colors, fonts, etc. How can I customize one and then duplicate the
customization on the other 10? I'm running Excel 2007.
--
BWeech

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Cross-posting is OK.