Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Custom 4 week periods

I have the need to calculate 4 weekly periods with the periods starting on a
Thursday (historical reasoning) as follows:
Period 1 Start-29th May End-25th June
Period 2 Start-26th June End-23rd July

I have found out how to do this with Access but the same functions are not
available in Excel

Many thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You say you want to calculate 4 week periods. I'm not sure what that
means, you just want a list?

If you put the start date of period 1 in B2, i.e. 29-May-2009 then C2
will calculate the end date with the formula

=B2+27

then in B3 you can use the formula

=B2+28

and then copy that formula across to C3 and down both columns as far as
you need. Format all cells in the required date format

--
barry houdini
barry houdini's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=72