Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Generate list of dates for 4-week periods

I work with 4-week periods that start on Mondays. Is it possible to input a
start date, a term and have a list generated of all the dates that start
every 4 weeks.
i.e. Start date is 1/5/09 for 3 terms (12 weeks), the list of dates would be
1/5/09, 2/2/09, & 3/2/09. The variable are the start date and term.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Karie