vurden

Default some columns 30 characters 155 pixels others 310 pixels why

I've got 8 worksheets in a workbook where the first column is 30 characters
(155 pixels). I have 11 worksheets in the same workbook where the first
column is 30 characters (310 pixels). I can see no differences other than
the colums that are 310 pixels are twice as wide. Pasting the format of the
155 pixel sheets over the 310 pixel sheets does not solve the problem. how
did this occur? how do i fix it?
arnoldarmy

hi
if you select the column , then select the format painter, then go to the
shet to change and clck on the column header it should reformat to the
correct one - you can also save energy by selecting al the sheets to change
at oce and then click on the coumn header..

think this works..

david r

"vurden" wrote:

I've got 8 worksheets in a workbook where the first column is 30 characters
(155 pixels). I have 11 worksheets in the same workbook where the first
column is 30 characters (310 pixels). I can see no differences other than
the colums that are 310 pixels are twice as wide. Pasting the format of the
155 pixel sheets over the 310 pixel sheets does not solve the problem. how
did this occur? how do i fix it?

vurden

Thanks but it didn't work. Excel recognizes the 30 characters as being the
same on both sheets but on one 30 characters is 155 pixels and on the other
30 characters is 310 pixels.