Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
LOU LOU is offline

Default Query wizard in Excel 2007

I want to get external data from an Access 2007 database and bring it into
Excel 2007. When I go to Get External Data, From Other Sources, from MS
Query, MS Access database, and finally get to where I can select the
database, my only option is files of type .mdb, not .accdb. I have solved my
problem by converting the database back to 2003 format, but why hasn't the
wizard been updated?
--
Lou