Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I print a LIST of cell contents?

Hello:

I need help to print a list of cell contents (somehow similar to what
Quattro does).

Thanks in advance.

Yayo.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Do you mean menu FilePrint'Print what'Selection
--
If this post helps click Yes
---------------

"Yayo" wrote:

Hello:

I need help to print a list of cell contents (somehow similar to what
Quattro does).

Thanks in advance.

Yayo.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No. Sorry.

I do not know if you are familiar with Quattro at all, but in Quattro you go
to:

File\Page setup: bring the "Options" tab on. Under "Print Options" check
"Cell formulas". Then click on "Print", and then on "Print Preview" and you
will see a list with ONLY the cells containing any alpha or numerical
information.

Please copy, paste and click on the following link for a more detailed
example:

http://books.google.ca/books?id=-vqv...esult&resnum=1

I need to do a similar printout in Excel but it appears that once again
Excel is a little bit short in functional options when compared to Quattro.

Please let me know if you need further explanation as I would greatly
appreciate any help to achieve this type of printout option.

Thanks in advance once again.

Yayo.

"Yayo" wrote:

Hello:

I need help to print a list of cell contents (somehow similar to what
Quattro does).

Thanks in advance.

Yayo.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc