Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default VBA Assistance

I swear to god, nothing could be more oblique than the help you get by
pressing F1 while trying to program in VBA/excel.

I am trying to make a simple form that will populate cells with data, both
numerical and text, that is entered into a text box on the form. I would
also like one of the text boxes to perform a calculation using dumbers
entered into the other text boxes, and record the result to a cell on the
spreadsheet. Additionally I would like the form to advance to the next row
when it tabs back to the first text box.

This used to be very easy in visual basic, and now seems impossible using
vba and the help files are no help at all. Can anyone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The below link by Debra Dalgleish should belp...

http://www.contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Elcobar" wrote:

I swear to god, nothing could be more oblique than the help you get by
pressing F1 while trying to program in VBA/excel.

I am trying to make a simple form that will populate cells with data, both
numerical and text, that is entered into a text box on the form. I would
also like one of the text boxes to perform a calculation using dumbers
entered into the other text boxes, and record the result to a cell on the
spreadsheet. Additionally I would like the form to advance to the next row
when it tabs back to the first text box.

This used to be very easy in visual basic, and now seems impossible using
vba and the help files are no help at all. Can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Debra Dalgleish has some instructions he
http://contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html
http://contextures.com/xlUserForm02.html
and
http://contextures.com/xlVideos05.html#UserForm01