Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Totaling the same cells from different sheets

Hello,
I'm trying to make a sales tax spreadsheet for my business. I have the
spreadsheet broken up into 9 sheets -- each sheet being it's own city. On
the tenth sheet I would like to have a total of the sales tax collected from
each city. I thought I could do this by using this formula, but it's not
working out so great.
=SUM(SHEET1:SHEET9!G234)
This is just the total for one city. I will duplicate the formula
accordingly for each city listed on Sheet 10.
Any help would be appreciated.
ADC7