Jim

Default Totaling Cells in Worksheets

Need some help guys. I have a spreadsheet with data that
totals and then within the same worksheet I have a
summary of the totals. Example: I have a cell with the
formula =D34. I want to copy my data to a new worksheet,
change the values, then have that same cell =D34 + the
previous worksheets total without me having to type the
total from the previous sheet + D34.

Thanks Guys !!

JIm