Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Using an If statment to find out if A is B, but <C

What I am tryin to do is have a cell to determine if someone has intermediate
experiance based on the number of months worked. Someone would be considered
intermediate if they have worked more than 7, but less than 15 months.

Any help would be great!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=if(and(A1<15, A17), "Between", "Not Between")
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"kmt1984" wrote:

What I am tryin to do is have a cell to determine if someone has intermediate
experiance based on the number of months worked. Someone would be considered
intermediate if they have worked more than 7, but less than 15 months.

Any help would be great!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=sumproduct(--(A2:A1000 < 15), --(A2:A1000 15))

Here is a link to how that function works...
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"kmt1984" wrote:

What I am tryin to do is have a cell to determine if someone has intermediate
experiance based on the number of months worked. Someone would be considered
intermediate if they have worked more than 7, but less than 15 months.

Any help would be great!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

=IF(B1<=7,"Beginner",IF(B1<15,"Intermediate","Adva nced"))

Where the number of months are in column B.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire