Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default In Excel 2007 I cannot Paste anymore?

Hi,

I try several time to copy a cell then paste the data in another cell but I
cannot.
If I use "ctr v" I ear a sound but nothing happen, the paste in the ribbon
is greyed out.

But In another files in excel I don't have this kind of probleme.

thank you for your help

Jean
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Is the worksheet protected and are you trying to past into a locked range?
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"jean" wrote in message

I try several time to copy a cell then paste the data in another cell but
cannot.
If I use "ctr v" I ear a sound but nothing happen, the paste in the ribbon
is greyed out.

But In another files in excel I don't have this kind of probleme.

thank you for your help

Jean

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

No the worksheet is not protected neither the cell are not loked
The only think I save this workbook several time beetwen divers format.
..xls, .xlsm...

Thank you for your help.

Jean