Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I remove numerous Hyperlinks all at once within a worksheet

I have a worksheet that has numerous hyperlinks attached to many of the
cells. I would like to remove all Hyperlinks associated with this worksheet.
Is there a way to do this without doing one cell at a time? I have many
hundreds.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Select the range to remove the hyperlinks from (all the cells on the worksheet
if you want)

Then hit alt-f11 to get to the VBE
hit ctrl-g
type this:
selection.hyperlinks.delete
and hit enter

Then back to excel to check.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

No VBA necessary -
1. Select an empty cell and press Ctrl+C (copy)
2. Select all the hyperlinks and choose Edit, Paste Special, Add

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Cheryl J" wrote:

I have a worksheet that has numerous hyperlinks attached to many of the
cells. I would like to remove all Hyperlinks associated with this worksheet.
Is there a way to do this without doing one cell at a time? I have many
hundreds.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TK TK is offline

Hi,

select any other cell(non-hyperlink), click Format Painter on Home -
Clipboard and select all the hyperlink cells.

Check the excel sheet.

-TK