Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default How do I remove numerous Hyperlinks all at once within a worksheet

Hi,

No VBA necessary -
1. Select an empty cell and press Ctrl+C (copy)
2. Select all the hyperlinks and choose Edit, Paste Special, Add

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Cheryl J" wrote:

I have a worksheet that has numerous hyperlinks attached to many of the
cells. I would like to remove all Hyperlinks associated with this worksheet.
Is there a way to do this without doing one cell at a time? I have many
hundreds.