Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Merge data from different worksheets

I have ten worksheets in one workbook and I need to combine the (10)
worksheets information into another worksheet. I do not want the totals from
each sheet to copy over. All columns are the same, however the number of
rows in each worksheet can vary each time the spreadsheet is used. Each
worksheet's data begins on row 11, the last row will vary.
Is there a way to automate the copying of the data from ten worksheets into
one?

Thanks in advance for the help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Merlin

See this code example
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Merlin" wrote in message ...
I have ten worksheets in one workbook and I need to combine the (10)
worksheets information into another worksheet. I do not want the totals from
each sheet to copy over. All columns are the same, however the number of
rows in each worksheet can vary each time the spreadsheet is used. Each
worksheet's data begins on row 11, the last row will vary.
Is there a way to automate the copying of the data from ten worksheets into
one?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ron,

I see the potential of this to work, but I have information in 10 of 20
worksheets. I changed the Array to include the sheets that I want to exclude
from the copy data, but it still pulls that data in. I also am getting the
error message about too many columns. i want the rows copied and pasted
going down the page. My data begins at Cell C11 and ends at column S on each
page. THe number of rows will always vary in each worksheet. What
modifications can I do to make this work?

Thanks!