Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Matching Data from Different Workbooks

I have a master worksheet and need to find out if the file is also on one
worksheet or another... the two other worksheets are on separate workbooks
(either workbook FVS or workbook NVS).

For example, I have a file #ABC1234. If that file is on worksheet FVS or
NVS, I'd like to indicate this in a new column on my master worksheet. So it
should look something like this...

File A2
ABC1234 FVS
ABC1235 FVS