Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default What wrong it is about importing contact from Excel?

Referring to the post in Outlook:
Does anyone have any suggestions on what wrong it is about importing contact
from Excel? Under XP sp2 with IE7, I am using Outlook 2003, as I export
contact into Excel for changing phone cateagues from other into Business
Phone, and add more numbers into Excel. After it is done, I clear all contact
records within Outlook 2003, then import the contact lists from Edited Excel
files. However, after importing from Excel files, I still can see old contact
lists, but I cannot see the new added contact lists. I have double checked
the data format within Excel with no problem.
Name, Phone.
Does anyone have suggestions what wrong it is? and how to fix this missing
contact lists? which is new added.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc