Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Monthly Calendar

Hi All,
Ok heres my project. Im trying to create a monthly calendar
with each day showing. Each month for the year is a tab at the bottom for
separate worksheets. Different information is on each day but when
you click on a day it then takes you to a list form with the same
information. (perhaps another worksheet)
School Admin wants to be able to type information in either
calendar or list form and have the same information appear in the other form,
then to email this calendar to staff.
I have Excel 03 and found a great calendar template on MS site, if I can
use that then link each day so that what you type will then also appear in
a list worksheet (and vise versa) form that would be GREAT.
If you have any other suggestions, on what to do or how to create
this that would also be GREAT.
Admin does not want to use Outlook Web Access, only because she does
not want anyone to change anything on it.

--
Thanks a bunch for your help.