Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
roger_home

Default Monthly calendar in EXCEL?

My boss uses Publisher to make a monthly work schedule and she would
like to get another program to do it...she likes when it prints out to
look like a calendar, with all the jobs for each day listed. Can EXCEL
make a calendar? Does anyone do this using EXCEL somehow?

Thanx

--
roger_home
roger_home's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16434

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

roger

Browse through the Excel Calendar templates at the MS Template Gallery.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...377111033.aspx

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 6 Dec 2005 16:58:46 -0600, roger_home
wrote:

My boss uses Publisher to make a monthly work schedule and she would
like to get another program to do it...she likes when it prints out to
look like a calendar, with all the jobs for each day listed. Can EXCEL
make a calendar? Does anyone do this using EXCEL somehow?

Thanx

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
exceluserforeman

Hello,
I have just completed a similar project for another person. It actually has
AM and PM cells for each day. It fills the days with the schedule, then
saves the calendar as the Employee name and sends it to a folder called
"Month" (ie December).

It is quite complex as it opens the Schedule workbook as ReadOnly. I cannot
send you the calendar, I can only modify it to suit your requirements.

You must send the workbook with all details. Dummy data is okay as long as
it only replaces confidential text and does not change the location of the
data.

Confidential information received is not shared with any persons, living or
presumed dead.

It is up to you what you send.

It may take up to 2 weeks to complete.

See my Excel stuff at
http://www.geocities.com/excelmarksway

No fee is required unless extreme changes are required. (I have not charged
a fee for over 4 years!)

- - Mark

PS I am not an expert, just a nexpert.