Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do you get highlighted areas darker

I have excel vista and when i am selecting a range of cells i cannot see
which ones are selected apart from the hightlighted bits on the numbers and
letters on the margins. any way to get the selected area darker?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There is no such things as "excel vista". Vista is an operating system;
Excel is an application.
Perhaps you intended to refer to "Excel 2007"? If so, I think the answer is
no.
--
David Biddulph

"MatthewWozzie" wrote in message
I have excel vista and when i am selecting a range of cells i cannot see
which ones are selected apart from the hightlighted bits on the numbers
and
letters on the margins. any way to get the selected area darker?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you are speaking of Excel 2007, as I suspect you are, then all I can say
is that you are not alone in your misery. This is a common complaint and
there seems to be no real cure for it.

You might take a look at Chip Pearson's RowLiner add-in. Could help, but
read all about it as there are some drawbacks such as losing some undo
capability.

"MatthewWozzie" wrote:

I have excel vista and when i am selecting a range of cells i cannot see
which ones are selected apart from the hightlighted bits on the numbers and
letters on the margins. any way to get the selected area darker?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Link to Chip Pearson's RowLiner: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/RowLiner.htm
Sorry 'bout that.