Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Automatic Email Alerts

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to link a cell in excel which has a
formatted date so that it alerts me automatically in my outlook calendar or
a list of individuals emails?

I'm working on a large spreadsheet and would like to remind folks 90 days in
advance that a document needs to be renewed.

Thanks,
-b :)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
see this site
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

i think you might be interested in the tip at the bottom under "other tips"
about send a mail when a cell reaches a certain value.

Regards
FSt1