Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how can I insert code for F4 function key?

I need to create an Excel file where I will copy the lines of data from Excel
and paste them into an old (non windows, possibly DOS-based) program in place
of having to manually enter the data. However, this program requires the use
of the F4 key in certain places in order to move onto the next input field.
Is there a way to give an Excel cell a value that will be recognized as the
F4 key?