Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Viewer 2003 supported file types

Due to some licensing restriction, we have installed excel viewer 2003 in
some of the clinet machines. We also create files with XML format or CVS
format compatible to regular office excel 2003, however these compatibile
XML/CSV file formats are not able to open in the Excel Viewer 2003

Will Excel Viewer 2003 supports Excel compatible XML and CSV format?

Thanks in Advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Dear Suresh

Excel viewer 2003 version do not suppot .csv/.txt formats. The valid
versions are
..xls .xlt .xlm .xlc .xlw

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Sureshbabu" wrote:

Due to some licensing restriction, we have installed excel viewer 2003 in
some of the clinet machines. We also create files with XML format or CVS
format compatible to regular office excel 2003, however these compatibile
XML/CSV file formats are not able to open in the Excel Viewer 2003

Will Excel Viewer 2003 supports Excel compatible XML and CSV format?

Thanks in Advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks jacob,
Is there any higher version of viewer which will support .csv or .xml format
for example excel viewer 2007?