Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default copy from one sheet to another workbook

Hello I receive a weekly report from 144 people. I have to create a master
report.
Row 1 has the headings the information starts in row 2.
Using VBA how do I copy all the information starting with row 2 that have
a Yes in column A and paste the information in another workbook. Each
report has the same number of columns but not the same number of rows. I
created a simple macro to copy and paste but it is not very useful. since
the number of rows is never the same Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Dear Marilyn

The below links should help

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm