Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default 2007 Rows??

Was trying to show how 2007 will go to 1 mill rows. Can do it open new
BLANK worksheet.

How can I do it if the worksheet is already existing and just want to show
HOW it can go to more rows than will ever need.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not really sure what you mean, maybe

Code:
--------------------

Option Explicit

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
MsgBox ActiveSheet.Rows.Count
End Sub
--------------------

--
royUK

Hope that helps, RoyUK
For tips & examples visit my 'web site' (http://www.excel-it.com/)
royUK's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=15
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=99812

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If it is an existing xls file, save as xlsx or xlsm in Excel 2007. Close and
reopen, and it should have lots of fresh new rows and columns.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"John McCabe" wrote in message
ng.com...
Was trying to show how 2007 will go to 1 mill rows. Can do it open
new
BLANK worksheet.

How can I do it if the worksheet is already existing and just want to show
HOW it can go to more rows than will ever need.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Harald Staff;355753 Wrote:
If it is an existing xls file, save as xlsx or xlsm in Excel 2007. Close
and
reopen, and it should have lots of fresh new rows and columns.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"John McCabe" wrote in message
ng.com...
Was trying to show how 2007 will go to 1 mill rows. Can do it open

new
BLANK worksheet.

How can I do it if the worksheet is already existing and just want to

show
HOW it can go to more rows than will ever need.

The number of rows and coluimns remains constant, what do you mean by
new?

--
royUK

Hope that helps, RoyUK
For tips & examples visit my 'web site' (http://www.excel-it.com/)
royUK's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=15
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=99812

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'm sure Harald meant that you'll see lots more than the 64k rows and 255
columns. Those additional rows/columns are "new".

Try Harald's suggestion once more. Make sure you save it in that nice new
format.

If that doesn't work, then include the choice of fileformat you made on that
saveas dialog.

royUK wrote:

Harald Staff;355753 Wrote:
[...]

Dave Peterson