Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Right Mouse Click

Can I modify the right mouse click options?

Preferably I would like to do this without VBA, however . . if that is the
only way then how would I add Paste Special Formulas as a single option
(mouse click) without having to navigate into Paste Special options window?

I would like this option to be available to all of my workbooks.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide,

Stephen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How about an alternative?

Mmaybe you can just add an icon to your favorite toolbar (xl2003 and below)
or to the QAT in xl2007:

Tools|customize|Commands tab
Scroll down on the right hand side and drag "paste values" to your favorite
toolbar.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you change you mind about VBA, consider the following three macros:

Sub FormulaPaster()
ActiveCell.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteFormulas
End Sub

Sub AddShortcutMenuItems()
Dim new_menu_item As CommandBarButton
Call DeleteShortcutMenuItems
With Application.CommandBars("Cell")
Set new_menu_item = .Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlButton, befo=1)
With new_menu_item
.Caption = "&Paste Formula"
.OnAction = "FormulaPaster"
.Style = msoButtonIconAndCaption
.FaceId = 8
End With
End With
End Sub

Sub DeleteShortcutMenuItems()
On Error Resume Next
With Application.CommandBars("Cell")
.Controls("&Paste Formula").Delete
End With
End Sub

Running AddShortcutMenuItems will add the option to the right-click menu.

DeleteShortcutMenuItems will remove the option.

FormulaPaster does the pasting
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200854