Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sort A to Z

When I clear the Filtter that data will not go back as in the order that I
write it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,
You have another post where you said you sort the column, so once you clear
the filter it will keep the information as you sorted not in the original
format, look how do you get the information, by date?, or by code #? etc. and
sort it again

If this was helpful please click yes, thanks

"Misho" wrote:

When I clear the Filtter that data will not go back as in the order that I
write it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks Eduardo,

but When I fill the data I was entering it, the referance was the number of
the execl befoer A column, how can return items to their original order
before sortting.

to click Yes,

Awaiting your feedback.

"Misho" wrote:

When I clear the Filtter that data will not go back as in the order that I
write it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Misho,
please provide an example, I don't understand what you mean with the number
of excel before column A. thanks

"Misho" wrote:

When I clear the Filtter that data will not go back as in the order that I
write it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Misho,
Once you sort the items if you saved the spreadsheet you will not be able to
recover the original order, if you need to perform some calculations is
better to create a copy in a different tab and always have the original data
as it, unless the data come sorted by date so you can come back and sort it
by date after sorting it be name