Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eduardo Eduardo is offline

Default Sort A to Z

Hi Misho,
please provide an example, I don't understand what you mean with the number
of excel before column A. thanks

"Misho" wrote:

Thanks Eduardo,

but When I fill the data I was entering it, the referance was the number of
the execl befoer A column, how can return items to their original order
before sortting.

to click Yes,

Awaiting your feedback.

"Eduardo" wrote:

Hi,
You have another post where you said you sort the column, so once you clear
the filter it will keep the information as you sorted not in the original
format, look how do you get the information, by date?, or by code #? etc. and
sort it again

If this was helpful please click yes, thanks

"Misho" wrote:

When I clear the Filtter that data will not go back as in the order that I
write it.