Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Page Breaks Run Amok!!

I'm using Excel 2003 -- or, rather, it's using me. Somehow there is now a
page break inserted *after every row,* turning my 3-page document into a
74-page document. I have followed the on-line Help instructions repeatedly
(i.e., from within Page Break Preview, put cursor in an area outside the
document, right-click, and select Reset All Page Breaks) but nothing changes.

How do I remove the 70+ page breaks at once?

I noticed someone posted a similar question in March, but received no
answer. Time to lob some dynamite at the screen??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Wendy,

I've come across this problem a few months ago & the best
information/suggestions I could find was that differing network printers
can be incompatible/have driver problems when changed & that this could
upset the Excel's page breaks. As painful as it may be, if you are
working in multiple files/changing printers repeatedly (or at all?), the
best solution was to choose the right printer, close all the files and
then close Excel right down before reopening it and trying again.

The above is assuming that you have already explored the options of
changing the scale of the printable document &/or the paper size in the
Print dialog box.

hth
Rob

--
broro183

Rob Brockett. Always learning & the best way to learn is to
experience...
broro183's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=333
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=98647