Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel window - keyboard shortcut for maximise

Whenever I download any file from SAP, excel opens in small window.
Due to this I can not see my macro button on QAT. Hance I can not run
my macro without maximising the window.

Any keayboard shortcut available for maximising the excel window?

I know ctrl+F10 will maximise the file window of excel but I want
shortcut to maximise the excel application window.

Regards,
Madiya
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not sure whether this can be called a short cut but still..

Alt+SpaceBar will activate the app window menu for any application. Then
choose the hot key..For maximising

Alt+SpaceBar followed by X

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Madiya" wrote:

Whenever I download any file from SAP, excel opens in small window.
Due to this I can not see my macro button on QAT. Hance I can not run
my macro without maximising the window.

Any keayboard shortcut available for maximising the excel window?

I know ctrl+F10 will maximise the file window of excel but I want
shortcut to maximise the excel application window.

Regards,
Madiya

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Madiya" wrote:
Whenever I download any file from SAP, excel opens in small window.
Due to this I can not see my macro button on QAT. Hance I can not run
my macro without maximising the window.

Any keayboard shortcut available for maximising the excel window?

I know ctrl+F10 will maximise the file window of excel but I want
shortcut to maximise the excel application window.

Regards,
Madiya- Hide quoted text -

HI Jacob,
This post surely helps, Thank you.