Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Bob is offline

Default How do i add the Acrobat menu in excel 2007?

I use to have the Acrobat menu in my Excel 2007 menus then one day it
disapeared. I'm not sure what i did but i'd like to get it back. I still
have it in my Word 2007 menus. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Did you check the Add-in menu in Excel Options?

Bob wrote:

I use to have the Acrobat menu in my Excel 2007 menus then one day it
disapeared. I'm not sure what i did but i'd like to get it back. I still
have it in my Word 2007 menus. Any ideas?

Excel 07/Acrobat 8.1.4 Misty Excel Worksheet Functions 4 April 9th 09 01:25 PM
Old Menu in Excel 2007 shah shailesh Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 June 17th 07 12:56 PM
excel and acrobat adobieversexcel Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 March 13th 07 10:05 AM
Excel to acrobat mlcavanzo Excel Worksheet Functions 2 April 28th 05 01:44 AM
how to re install Adobe Acrobat in Excel? The adobe Acrobat work. Execl error Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 March 17th 05 02:29 AM