-   -   How do i add the Acrobat menu in excel 2007? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/231300-how-do-i-add-acrobat-menu-excel-2007-a.html)

Bob

How do i add the Acrobat menu in excel 2007?

I use to have the Acrobat menu in my Excel 2007 menus then one day it
disapeared. I'm not sure what i did but i'd like to get it back. I still
have it in my Word 2007 menus. Any ideas?

Bob I

How do i add the Acrobat menu in excel 2007?

Did you check the Add-in menu in Excel Options?