Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Cantor Lieberman

Default merging data from two different sheets

As Cantor of a large synagogue, I'd like to have membership data on my palm
pilot. My office provided me with two files:
1. Includes ID, names, addresses, birthdates, phones...etc.
2. Includes ID, children's names and birthdates.

Using the ID as the common link, how can I easily merge the correct
children's names with parental records, creating one file which I can import
to Outlook and thus sync with my palm.

Appreciate your help!
Robert