Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Macro Inserting a formula

I am trying to create a macro that inserts a formula into three tabs in one
workbook. I have the formula named "formula" in a 4th tab. I need the macro
to find the word "Total" in column B of the 3 tabs and insert the formula one
line under. The formula and the data in the 3 tabs are in column A-H, the
formula is 5 rows and the rows will have to be inserted as the formula is
pasted.

Each tab and data spacing between the word Total will have a different
amount of rows.

Any help would be appreciated!