Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Inserting information into a unmade row with a macro

I have a spreadsheet containing a list of Treasury bills that are split into
codes. My goal is to be able to punch these bills in there without having to
insert cells in between dates and codes by creating another sheet that will
auto insert the treasury bills into the right code and then into the right
date.
So let me explain the details. On the created sheet there is a bank code
cell, a maturity date cell, a cost cell, and a par value cell. The bank code
is something such as 826-c, nym- 000, or cotton-c...etc. I want to be able to
type into the bank code cell the right code, then into the maturity date
cell, the rest of the information, and then it will correctly take that
information and push it into an unmade row containing all that information.
If that makes sense and you know how to fix it, Great!